Business entities are obliged to compile financial statements in compliance with the International Accountant Standards (IAS), or the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), as promulgated by the IASB, and adopted and published by the competent authority that obtained a translation and publishing copyright from the relevant body of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC).
In general terms, providing of the accounting services refers to the following:
- Updated, accurate and lawful bookkeeping with the appropriate analytics, based on timely recording of accounting changes determined by and from the business documentation, pursuant to dual accounting principles;
- Keeping of the tax records pursuant to nationally recognized tariff numbers and rates, with calculation of all types of tax liabilities according to the tax legislation of Montenegro;
- Making quarterly and annually financial statements;
- Providing verbal and written expert advice and consultation based upon legislation of Montenegro, IAS and IFRS;
- Performing different corporate finances related analysis.
Our experts will provide your company with cost-effective solutions, tailor made in order to help expanding your business.