In order to open an account, a resident corporate client must deliver to a commercial bank the following documents (minimal requirements):
- Completed the account opening petition form.
- Certificate from the Central Register of Business Entities, not older than three months.
- Articles of Association of the company.
- Document confirming appointment of Director(s) (management): minutes, decision, ruling, memorandum or any other document.
- Copy of personal document of the Director.
- Power of attorney stamped by the Notary Public and endorsed by the 1961 Hague Convention apostille (if a company is going to represented before the bank by an authorized person).
- Personal document of the authorized person (if a company will be represented before the bank by an authorized person).
As a part of incorporation file, we can prepare all aforementioned papers and open a bank (payment) account of behalf of the company, whereby such payment account shall be provided with all necessary internet banking functionalities.